Introduction about NASDAQ: IMRN
Immuron Limited is mainly a biopharmaceutical company. This company primarily focuses on research and development of the bovine-colostrum which is enriched with the antibodies of choice for the treatment and prevention of a range of infections and immune diseases. The Company has three segments such as Research and Development (R&D), HyperImmune Products, and Corporate. This company was founded in the year 1994 and located in Australia. Some of the facts about NASDAQ: IMRN at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-imrn will be discussed in this article.
Some of the top features to know about the stocks of NASDAQ: IMRN
- The ratio of the debt to the operating expenses for Immuron Ltd is higher as compared to 0.34% of US stocks.
- Immuron Ltd debt growth rate normally surpasses merely 0% of the US stocks.
- The movement of Immuron Ltd share price is greater than that of the 96% US stocks which have been trading for the last 200 days.
- Some of the stocks which are similar to IMRN, mainly based on their financial statements, price volatility, and market capitalization, are MTSL, BHAT, ASYS, GIGM, and MGIC.
- The 30-day high price for this company stock is $16.19 the low value is $6.44.
- The company has had a high price for the last 90 days is $28.99 and have a low price is $1.81.
- This company is mainly lying in the lower part of a strong and wide rising trend in the short term and may pose a good buying opportunity.
- The company has a sales signal in terms of the short-term moving average. Also having the buy signal in terms of the long-term average. As the short-term average lies above the long-term average it indicates the buy signal in the stock.
Some of the top reasons to buy this company stock
- This company has exceeded the US biotech industry that returned 28.5 % last year.
- This company’s short term assets exceed the short term liabilities.
- Also, the short term assets exceed long term liabilities.
- The company’s equity ratio is also very satisfactory.
- This company has got sufficient cash for more than a year based on the present cash flow of the company.
- This company has got an experienced board of directors.
- This company has outstanding 178M shares.
The company mainly markets the Travelan for the prevention of travelers’ diarrhea. IMRN’s next-generation immunotherapies are generally derived from the bovine colostrum, otherwise called the “first milk” with the purpose of providing some crucial elements of the immune system for the protection of the newborn calf. With some of these innovations done by this company, the share price is also increasing gradually. If you do not know where to buy stocks online, you can buy them at online trading platforms. Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.